Returns and Refunds Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a product you have purchased at onlineoutdoorcloseouts.com, you may return the item within 30 days of your shipment date for a refund. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Before shipping your return to Online Outdoor Closeouts, we recommend that you carefully review our return instructions and policy below.
- Returned items must be received by the Online Outdoor Closeouts Returns Department within 30 days of your shipment date to receive a merchandise refund to the payment method used on onlineoutdoorcloseouts.com.
- To return merchandise email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA#) within 10 days of receiving your product.
- For damaged or defective items, if you choose to request that replacement product be sent to you, return the damaged product to us, and once the warehouse receives your returned damaged product, we will ship a replacement product at no cost to you. If you choose to request a refund for the damaged product, return the damaged product to us, and once the warehouse receives your returned damaged product, we will issue a full refund to you for the product charges and shipping and handling.
- The amount refunded will be credited to the payment method used at the time of purchase.
- If any part of the purchase price of a product was paid through the use of a promotional discount, the promotional discount's value is not refundable on returned merchandise.
Our standard returns policy does not apply to the following items:
The following items may not be returned:
- Firearms and black powder guns
- Ammunition, gunpowders and primers
- Compound bows and Crossbows
- Optics: Including but not limited to binoculars, scopes, spotting scopes, rangefinders, sights, and sunglasses.
- Electronics: Including but not limited to GPS, sonar, cameras, radios, DVDs, metal detectors, watches, electronic collars, digital compasses, personal locator beacons, and electric trolling motors.
- Mouth Calls
- Gasoline engine powered items
- Tents, tree stands and ice houses maybe returned only if they are unopened and unused.
- A RMA# must be obtained for any return. To request a RMA# or contact customer service at 1-717-288-7858 to receive your RMA#. Return shipments received without an RMA# will not qualify for a refund.
- Re-carton the product(s) you are returning along with your RMA#, invoice and all original packaging materials that came with your online purchase. To qualify for a refund the merchandise must be in resalable condition with all original packaging, manuals and accessories.
- We are not responsible for return packages that may be lost or damaged in transit. Therefore, we recommend that you mail your return using a traceable ground shipping method (UPS or U.S. Postal Service insured mail), and make sure your RMA# is clearly visible on the outside of the package. Returns can be mailed to:
Online Outdoor Closeouts Returns Department
PO Box 1122
Carlisle, PA 17103
- Online Outdoor Closeouts does not accept CODs for returned merchandise. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All returns/refunds will be processed within 15 business days of receipt.
Please note that ALL of the aforementioned requirements need to be followed to receive a refund. Any returns that do not meet the above return policy criteria will not be processed and no refund will be issued. Refund eligibility is determined once your return is received and inspected. Online Outdoor Closeouts reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return and refuse any refund that does not comply with these requirements.