Rhino R75-RTE 2 Person Blind Realtree Edge
Go undercover on your next hunt with the Rhino® Blinds Rhino-75 Hub Blind. This 1-person hunting blind sets up quickly and goes down just as easily thanks to a spring steel frame. 150-denier polyester with a horizontal and vertical weave, plus reinforced stress points and triple-stitched corners all combine to ensure hunt-ready durability. A durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment means it's ready to battle the elements, and a mold- and mildew-fighting finish keeps it in top condition year after year. 4 zippered windows have shoot-through mesh so you can stay hidden. The Rhino-75 blind comes with a backpack for hassle-free transport to your hunting area, plus stakes and tie-down ropes to secure it in windy conditions. Floor: 60"L x 60"W. Center Height: 66". Weight: 11 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: R75-MOC.
- Spring steel frame ensures fast, easy setup and take down
- 150-denier polyester fabric delivers exceptional durability
- Reinforced stress points and triple-stitched corners
- DWR finish sheds moisture
- Mold- and mildew-fighting treatment
- 4 zippered windows provide tons of visibility
- Shoot-through mesh in the windows
- Included backpack for simple transport
- Stakes and ropes secure it in windy conditions